My your his her its our your their
1)译成汉语都有"的" eg:my 我的 their 他们的
2)后面加名词：eg:my backpack his name
3)前后不用冠词 a an the
This is a my eraser(错误)
That is your a pen(错误)
It's his the pen(错误)
3、I(物主代词)my you(物主代词)your he (物主代词)her we (物主代词) our
Mine yours his hers its ours yours theirs
Eg:1、the pen is mine 钢笔是我的(mine=my pen)
1. This is my book. __ are over there.
A. Your B. Yours C. You D. Mine
2. Whose pen is it? It’s __.
A. her B. hers C. she D. his
3. __ bag is new and __ is new, too.
A. Our, he B. Ours, his C. My, his D. My, her
4. This room is ours, and that one is __.
A. they B. them C. theirs D. their
5. Whose pencils are there? They’re __.
A. my B. me C. mine D. our
6. Is the new watch __? Yes, it’s __.
A. you, me B. yours, mine C. your, my D. your, mine
7. Whose shoes are these? They are __.
A. me B. mine C. my D. I
8. She is a student , __ name is Han Mei.
A. its B. her C. hers D. his
9. It’s a dog. I don’t know __ name.
A. its’ B. its C. it D. it’s
10. This ruler isn’t mine. I think it is __.
A. he B. him C. his D. her